If you want to write a Degree symbol with a keyboard then your keyboard must have NumPad/keys. With the Alt code shortcut you can easily write or insert the Degree symbol But what if your keyboard does not have any Number Pad? Let’s see the solution.
If you want to write a degree symbol on a laptop without a number pad then you can follow this method.
If you are a windows user then you can easily use the “On-Screen Keyboard” to type/Insert degree Symbol without a keyboard number pad.
What is an On-Screen Keyboard(OSK)?
The on-Screen Keyboard is a virtual keyboard that appears on the screen. You can use this keyboard with a mouse cursor. OSK is a virtual replica of a real physical keyborad.
- First Open the “On-Screen Keyboard” with Your Mouse.
- To open Virtual OSK, you can Search “On-Screen Keyboard” in the Run Section.
- or you can open the Setting then Keyboard Section.
- There you can see the “On-Screen Keyboard” On/Off option.
- Now Click “Turn on the On-Screen Keyboard“: ON
- Then Type “Alt-0176” with the help of Mouse.
- After this, you can see Degree Sign Easily.
- First Open “On-Screen Keyboard” with Your Mouse/Touchpad.
- For opening Virtual OSK, Go “System Preference..” then “keyboard” then Then Type “Shift + Option + 8 ” with the help of Mouse.