Are you trying to write a degree symbol through your computer/laptop/Windows OS ? If yes, then there is a solution for you on this page. You can easily type through your keyboard. Follow the instructions on this page. And yes if you are a Windows 7/8/10/11 user then you can follow the same procedure. You can also add degree symbols (“°”) to your laptop through the following methods. Note that if your system supports Windows then the following methods will work.
- Press the “Windows key” on your computer/laptop keyboard.
- Then the Emoji menu will open. Click on the Omega symbol (“Ω”) there.
- Then you will get the degree symbol (“°”) right there.
- Then click on the degree symbol. And add wherever you like.
- That’s it, and you can easily add a degree symbol.
- First of all, click the mouse on the file to which you want to add the degree symbol.
- Then hold down the “Alt + 0176” key.
- Then release the “Alt + 0176” key when the degree symbol is added.
- Then the degree mark will be easily added to your file.